I am an university and high school teacher. I teach IT topics: hardware, OS, programming and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
A lot of years ago I have been a developer. Two years ago, I was bored during Christmas holidays and I started to watch a Youtube video about developing Android apps. A month and a half later I published my first app on Google Play.
My friends loved my app and I thought that I could monetize it.
After a huge research I came to the conclusion that the best choice was to create a company using Estonian e-Residency program.
- I don’t know were I am going to live in the future.
- I hate bureaucracy.
- I love on-line services. I started using an on-line bank account about 25 years ago. At the beginning it was a telephone bank.
- My customers-users live around the world.
- My potential real customers (who pay me) are global companies: Google (Admob, Adsense, Play), MoPub, Facebook Audience Network, …
- I sell digital products: apps.