In this post I will give you some tips about visiting Estonia but I will not explain my trip in detail.
First of all, I want to say that I planed almost all my trips within Estonia using Google Maps, it’s very easy and reliable. Open the app in your smartphone, search for the destination and follow the steps.
Then, before to travel to Estonia, visit the website about tourism in Tallinn
Check if Tallinn Card fits to your plans and time:
Check out the public transport tickets as well:
Once you are in Estonia, visit the Tallinn Tourist Information Center. There you can buy the Tallinn Card and get more detailed information, very useful in COVID times:
By foot: Tallinn Old Town
- Raekoja plats: Town Hall Square.
- Enjoy a meal in III Draakon Restauran
- Katariina käik: medieval street.
- Nunnatorn ja linnamüüri platvorm: city defensive walls.
- St Olaf’s church.
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral.
By bus or long walk
- Walk tour in Sadama: walk near the Baltic Sea.
- Kadriorg Park and Art Museum.
- Seaplane Harbour + Fat Margaret: maritime Museums.
- Kumu Art Musuem.
- Patarei Prison.
- Telliskivi Creative City.
- Walk tour in Kalamaja.
- Estonian Open Air Museum: traditional Estonian houses, windmills and farms.
- Enjoy a meal in Kolu kõrts.
- Tallinn TV Tower.
- Teletorni Restauran: Nice place to have lunch
- Pirita Convent Ruins.